Monday, February 20, 2012

Weirdly Strange, and Strangely Weird

A lemur? We don't even carry lemurs! I'm not even sure I know what a lemur is! Wait, is that that small primate-looking thing?

An accountant. According to the word, it must be a cross between a counter and a mutant and that may be precisely what we need. 

Light bulbs die, my sweet. I will depart.

Mortamer fetch!.....Stupid zebra.

 Anything can happen. How absolutely true. You're exactly the mutant I'm looking for! You're hired.

  A stroke, you unbrookable ninny. The only stroke I have ever had is one of genius.

 No. We Breathe. We Pulse. We Regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. Thirty-seven seconds, well used, is a lifetime.

Just needed to take a moment to document the Wonderment that is Mr. Magorium.
He makes me ever so happy.
THE END.

<3 love <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment