Thursday, March 15, 2012

Creamy-Alfredo-Broccoli-Chicken-Ditalini-Chowder

Now, like everything I post that I have made....this is not a recipe that I found. I looked through my cabinets, and my refrigerator and used items available to create a meal. :0)

This meal, is SIMPLE. Like, WHOA-simple.

Ingredients:::
1 Bag of frozen Broccoli 
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
Your favorite Alfredo sauce
Water
8 oz Cream Cheese
Sea Salt
1 box of Ditalini Pasta

:::Some of the Ingredients I used:::









To Make:::

Empty bag of Broccoli into crock pot
Add jar of alfredo sauce
Fill empty jar with water TWICE, and add contents into crock pot
Add 8 oz of cream cheese
Place WHOLE chicken breasts into crock pot (YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO THAW THEM!!!!)
Set Crock pot on HIGH, for 5 hours 

Open crock put and mash contents (chicken will shred, and broccoli will crumble apart)
 add ONE box of Ditalini Pasta
Stir to make sure all pasta is submerged into the liquid.
Continue to cook on HIGH for EIGHT more minutes.
Turn crock pot to LOW
Add Sea Salt to taste
Serve, add Parmesan cheese if desired and......

:::ENJOY!:::








Bon Appetit! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment