Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting to Love::: ME

As long as I can remember, I have been a chunky monkey.

Couple a natural distaste for sweating with an addict Father whose idea of a "Meal" was a bag of Slim Jim's and a side of potato chips...and you get a Lifetime of poor eating/exercise habits.

I've never liked how I look, and I have always been the heaviest among my friends. Now, while this has created a defense mechanism of awesomely awesome humor and a fun personality ((Yes.... I'm more Awesome than you. Put that in Your Juice box and Suck it.))..... I'd like to also look as good as my personality portrays that I feel.

I'm at a point in my Life where I feel loved and needed.
I have an AMAZING Family, and I want us to have all that Life has to offer.
I should be happy AND healthy.

For the first time in my life I am eating right, and I ENJOY exercise. Going for a jog with my baby, is one of the highlights of my day. I LIKE running around like an idiot at the park with my kids and knowing that I am having fun AND burning calories.

I'm not looking to be a size 2, that's just unrealistic for me. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and smile with what I see :0) We will see where this journey takes me, but for now... I am just excited that my clothes are fitting better, and that soon they won't fit and I will need a smaller size!

I am happy, and soooooooooooo grateful that Sean is so good to me. He tells me I am beautiful no matter what the tag in my jeans says....but for once, I'd like to FEEL as pretty as he says I am.

He is amazing, and he deserves me to try and be as healthy as possible. And Hell, let's be honest. Even Mama's and Daddy's have needs.... this couldn't hurt our sex life any! =P


Add caption


0 comments:

Post a Comment